Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Wedding Feature!

Erika and J were married this summer.  It was a big party and a ton of fun so it doesn't surprise me at all that their wedding is being featured on a wedding website! (This is great because I was too busy enjoying myself to take good pictures.)

Here are the links!

The attention is deserved.  This wedding was epic. From the incredible invitations that detailed everything about anything you might need to know about the stunning ceremony location, even gently suggesting picnic formal attire (re: hat or parasol) to the groomsmen's socks that matched the bridesmaid's dresses, this couple is one amazing team.  It was adorable to watch them manage the weekend event using walkie talkies, closing each call and response with "copy that" and "over".
   
Here is J singing a song he wrote to answer the random surprising questions that Erika asked J over their years together.


I wish I had been prepared... Erika is just out of shot for most of the video. This video is from my iPhone and I missed the first verse. Sigh, it is also shaky at the beginning, until I remembered the trick of using a glass as a makeshift tripod.

Enjoy! Happy Birthday Jbird!

1 comment:

Judy Martin said...

What a beautiful and generous post that you have written here, Oona.

Your comments about that beautiful wedding are spot on.

Your own wedding was also very wonderful. xxx