Sunday, October 07, 2012

More Wedding Pics...

These are all photos that I liked from the group share album - not the professional album - tho' I should go thru those.  They are amazing.
This selection is mostly photos of me and my family.  I'm so vain...  but really, I was too busy to take many (any!) pictures.  I'm very grateful to see these.  Thanks to all the careful camera-people.

Stunning ceremony.
That's me reading... :) Check out the trees!!!
All dressed up...
for a nap.
Ring bearer.  so proud.
Erika had a twig stick to her dress.  It was carefully removed.
Safe delivery of the rings.  Good job.
All of these photos were taken by others - I wish I could give credit where credit is due so if you are the photographer, by all means call it out! I can always edit and add captions.

No comments: