Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Santa came...



We had a quiet family Christmas. Everett was truly in the spirit of (opening) gifts and the magic of St. Nick.

Things I don't want to forget about this Christmas.

Matt was the first one up, with Jack, preparing breakfast and coffee... waiting for Everett and me to wake up.

Everett reciting 'The Night Before Christmas'. "To de top of de porch! To de top of de wall! Now dassaway, dassaway, dassaway all." Which one is Dassaway?

Singing jingle bells over and over and over again.

I'll add more as they come to me.

I've been trying to get out holiday and thank you cards, and it's been excrutiatingly impossible. I have high hopes that this will be the perfect venue to reflect and cross reference events - almost everything that happened this year is in this blog - and maybe produce a card. As for Thank you notes... hold on to your hats, they will trickle in. We're trying for one a day or so. We have a lot to be Thankful for.

1 comment:

April said...

cuteeeeeee